Wednesday, August 16, 2017

The form of happiness depends on each person

The form of happiness depends on each person.
I think that people can have various forms of happiness.
 
Even in the movies, it is difficult to draw happiness, people who are unhappy are easy to sympathize, so there are many unhappy movies ....

In the past, in Japan, it seems that it was said that "the end is a scholar or a minister", and I think that there is also a case where they continue to ask for status, honor, money and opposite sex and so on. 

Recently, thanks to the Great Devi Empire, I have been shipping a living life like this, but today I still ate tuna roll sushi and I remembered the things of a long time ago.
 
By the way, long ago, with my family, at  a Kozo Sushi shop near the station, I often bought tuna roll suhi and we ate it.(Instantly when I muttered this with Twitter, the Great Devil Empire was closing the door of the car so loudly outside the door of my apartment.)
 
Recently I remember one frame of ordinary everyday life.
・I and my family bought some food at McDonald 's station which was two stations away, and we at cold ones at my house.
・When I was a child, my family went to eat kaiten-sushi and won a bath towel at a lottery.
When traveling in Kagawa, I ate soba, I was told by my family that I should have had udon.
On the family trip of Kurobe Alpine Route, going to the pool and eating okonomiyaki.
My grandmother was cooking rice cake.
 
Something, I was happy. Since my life is the worst now, I remember my old life was more happily.
In modern times, in Japan, although it is materially satisfied, I feel that people's hearts have become poor.
 
By the way, my paternal grandmother talked, "He worked at a big company and he treated his parent 's funeral without heart as his work. It would not be better for you to become a person who does things like that."
 
Since I was involved in the Great Devil Empire, there is nothing good.
They divorced up to entertainers who are irrelevant to me. They made entertainers' life crazy.
Return my life.
 
P.S. I want to work relaxly with good people with a reasonable salary at a company without relocation. I think it is not good to live apart from my family when my child is young.
 
P.S. As if popular singers remenber nostalgic, poor and happy days he spent with his girlfriends in a narrow apartment a long time ago. The form of happiness depends on each person

P.S.
Another ten years have passed since I confessed
I am 36 years old, 37 years old this year.
Miss. Hitomi is 32 years old.
Miss. Ozeki is 34 years old, 35 years old this year, when is the limits of making children.
A Japanese proverb says "People who interfere with a person's romance shoule be killed, being kicked by horses and should die."


いちは ‎@Willway_ER 
Question "Do you take care of your parents until the end?"
People who answered "Yes" were 50% British, 62% German, 75% Japanese.
When their parents actually went to bed, the author investigated whether they took care of the end, 40% British, 50% German, 20% Japanese.
http://psichiatra.blogspot.jp/2017/08/blog-post_61.html#QRBUJ5y.twitter_tweet_ninja_l
7:06 - 2017年8月3日   

There are a few people with a heart in Japan. 

In Japan, the elderly who caused an assault incident increase about 50 times than twenty years ago, and the number of injuries has also increased about 9 times.
http://www.fnn-news.com/news/headlines/articles/CONN00235519.html
(ex. Because the old man missed the last train, he asked the station staff for a taxi fare.)

monster parents
The delinquent amount of lunch fee of children in Osaka city is 1.3% of the total. (It is said that everyone does not pay lunch fee on TV).
http://www.sankei.com/west/news/161024/wst1610240037-n1.html
(other
・They asked teachers to pay for the lunch box for the athletic meet which was canceled due to rain.
・They asked teachers to rewrite the child's grade chart.
・They asked teachers to redo the school trip.)

Hidden Truth: It's not 30 thousand people! There are 180,000 true suicide people in Japan! What?
Atmosphere that does not qualify as suicide if there is no will.
https://matome.naver.jp/odai/2135018587581844401
 


For recent years, Japan educates children by historical texts in which Japan does not recognize World War II as an invasion war and praises it as People's Liberation.  6.3% students of the total use these texts. 75000 students each year.
 
monster claimer
in train (harass me like this, as they step in in front of my eyes and behind unexpectedly).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwfN9AwOIlo
for train
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iNoBhn8Ld8

Materials of the museum in Kota Kinabalu


 

No comments:

Post a Comment