Monday, August 14, 2017

Victims attacked by the Great Devil Empire ?

Victims attacked by the Great Devil Empire ?

My family
I  ; Intestinal obstruction  three times
      Muscle rupture of the back
      insomnia  Sleeping time 1 hour or less on 10 consecutive days
                       Sleeping time 3 hour or less on 30 consecutive days
                       More than three years passed
      Sperm does not go out   Once in 2 days
      Urine does not go out    30 or more times
      They made me fat
      Noisy hell
The Great devil empire enjoyed and enjoyed saying "It is insomnia hell" or "It is not good not to be able to withstand the sleep deprivation".
If  I  look at, listen to, or think about disadvantages to the Great Devil Empire, scolding whippings will fly away to me.

My mother ; Brain tumor  For many years bedridden
                      Elbow fracture  Insert wire. Can not eat meals with her right hand.
My father ; Fracture of the instep of the foot
My brother ; Retired upon being bullied at the company
My grandmother ; Finger fracture
My uncle ; Retired upon being bullied at the company

My friend
Mr. Shiinoki ; Depression
Mr. Tsujikawa ; Depression
Miss. Nakamura ; Depression
                              Noisy hell, Insomnia
Miss Ozeki ; Multiple hospitalization with viral enteritis for several weeks
                      Gastric ulcer
                       Noisy hell
Mrs. DeI ; Bone disease
                   Gastric ulcer
(The Great devil enpire always destroys the lives and the living path of unrelated people insensitively. They simply worked hard in their lives.)

Doctor
Mr. Sano ; Break the patient's stomach with a stomach camera.
Mrs. Nakamae ; Her husband's overseas transfer.


My colleague
Mrs. Okutani ; Insomnia
Mr. Ishitani ; Autoimmune pancreatitis  Can not drink alcohol 
Mr. Umeda ; Pancreatic diseases  Can not drink alcohol 
Mrs. Ostuka ; Cecal surgery
Miss. Mastumoto ; Arm fracture
Mr. Soejima ; asthma
Mr. Tanaka ; Urinary stone, Loss of 1 million yen due to human body manipulation
Mr. Nakamura ; Psychosis for many months bedridden
Mr. Kishida ; Gastric ulcer
Mr. Imamura ; His wife suffers from ovarian cancer
Mr. Naito ; Ocular bleeding (From the next day after he went drinking with me)
Mr. Kai ; lung cancer, Death  (He treated me a number of times)
Mr. Kusano ; Myocardial infarction, Death (He is the only one who invited me to home)
Toriwaki's friend (I treat her). ; Bone cancer , Death (Reactions around me were great)
Mr. Sawamura ; Surgery due to diseases of the biliary tract 
Mr. Nakasu ; Surgery due to heart disease
Mr. Horiuchi ; Bone fracture of the jaw
Mr. Hori ; Demote from group leader to flat employee
Mr. Uchida ; The debt problem was revealed, and the rental room was canceled.
Mr. Mitsui ; Be bullied and move.
Mr. Fukushima ; Be fired.
Former Department Suicide 1 person
New department and related departments 6 people took long-term leave of absence and 6 people retired for three years.


Blog of stock  I have cheered ( 3 of 3)
At the beginning of the Avenomics, everyone became sick at the same time
my home ; Hospitalization for several weeks , Cancer
kirakira ; Recuperation
high risk ; Surgery
(The Great devil enpire always destroys the lives and the living path of unrelated people insensitively. They simply worked hard in their lives.)

Entertainers I have cheered
Miss. Mana ; Gastroenteritis, Tonsillitis, Noisy hell, Insomnia
Miss KarryPamyuPamyu ; Pertussis, Injuries sewing under her nose
Miss. Imai (Member of Parliament) ; Affair
Mrs. Tani (Member of Parliament) ; Affair
Mr. Haraguchi (Member of Parliament) ; Intractable disease
Miss. Uehara ; Affair (Immediately after I answered in my mind that I liked Mrs.Uehara better than Miss. Imai)
Miss Bekky ; Affair
Mrs. Yasuda ; Affair
Mr. Hamada ; Affair (Immediately after Mr. Kishida told me that Yankees have serious personality)
Miss. Ogura ; Divorce due to affair (I thought that she cooked hard for her husband.)
Miss. Suzannu ; Divorce due to affair (I thought that it would be better how to give her her birthday gift from her husband).

Miss. Miyazaki ; Divorce
Mr. Tanaka(Kokoriko) ; Divorce (I longed that they were a good couple)
Miss. Maeda ; Scandal (Round ass)
Miss. Hirano ; Scandal (Bed scene)
Mr. Kusanagi ; Scandal (Naked)

Mr. Matsujyun ; Scandal (play drinking urine)
Mr. U-suke ; Depression

Mr. Kubozuka ; Jump off the 9th floor, Skull fracture
Mr. Shinya Hashimoto ? ; dead, Brainstem bleeding
Miss. Ai Iijima ? ; dead
Mr. Oshio ? ; arrested ; drug, kill a woman
(The Great devil enpire always destroys the lives and the living path of unrelated people insensitively. They simply worked hard in their lives.)

athletes I have cheered
Mr. Tanaka ; Malfunction
Mr. Fujinami ; Malfunction
Mr. Sakamoto ; Malfunction
Mr. Otani ; Malfunction
Mr. Bolt ; Abstention (Immediately after I followed him on the Instagram)

(The Great devil enpire always destroys the lives and the living path of unrelated people insensitively. They simply worked hard in their lives.)

restaurant
・Itoi close
・Kirin  close
Gas pearl  close
Bistro hal  close (My favorite)(His shop deprived by the government office)
Another one restaurant close (My favorite)
company cafeteria  close (My favorite)
(The Great devil enpire always destroys the lives and the living path of unrelated people insensitively. They simply worked hard in their lives.)

shop
・florame Kyoto
・rental video shops

building
・Shinpukkan  broken
(Public recordings of FM radio and singer's outside lives, outside events such as gourmet were well held here.)(one of my favorite places)

shrine
・Landslide at old roads to Kumano Shrine
(I planned to go to my father's retirement celebration.)

Country to emigrate
I have thought from a while ago that I would like to emigrate to the Philippines or Sri Lanka.
I consult with Miss. Ozeki to live overseas at 19 May 2017.
Philippines  ; ISIS attacked (At 23 May 2017)
Sri Lanka ; Great flood (At 28 May 2017)
(Why bother the ISIS need to attack the Philippines?)

(The Great devil enpire always destroys the lives and the living path of unrelated people insensitively. They simply worked hard in their lives.)

series of Which is either white or black using animals
・Discovery of a white crow in Kyoto
Discovery of a white bear in Hokkaido
A pure black sheep was born from a pure white sheep in Chiba
When I consulted to my friend Mr.Shiinoki about the bullied by the Great Devil Empire, he told me that nobody knows whether the crows are white or black

For recent years, Japan educates children by historical texts in which Japan does not recognize World War II as an invasion war and praises it as People's Liberation.  6.3% students of the total use these texts. 75000 students each year.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment