Sunday, October 1, 2017

The aim of barbarian primitive monkeys, the Japanese

The aim of barbarian primitive monkeys, the Japanese
Strategy "If you hide a tree, you should hide it in the forest. Failure can be hidden in more failures"
Strategy   "Among the vast amount of information every day, they blurs the focus of the problem. Continuously they inject vast amount of thoughts into my head. Like smoke curtains."

The Japanese seems to die if they accept their faults.
They make precedents and invade the opponent's area step by step.


the focus of the problem
I am very angry at the unreasonable treatment.
It was the Great Devil Empire which started the invasion war.
(My lies at the time of job hunting were reasonable as a student.)
I do not know the reason for receiving such terrible processes.
My mother has been a brain tumor for many years bedridden.
・They made me deeply drunk and made me rampage at a candidates' social gathering party. My first impression was the worst.
They disturbed me and my relationship with Miss. Fujiwara.
They disturbed me and my relationship with Miss. Hitomi.
I do not know the cause of Miss. Hitomi fuss.
I wrote in the private e-mail sent to Miss. Hitomi that "You are surrounded by bad people". (celler phone; only Miss. Hitomi can watch)
『When I first joined the company, I wrote the Great Devil Empire as a low-level company in a private blog. (Only my friends can see that blog.)』
I have been bullied and harassed for over 10 years on the grounds of false charges.
Compulsion of confession of my past woman relations.
I have bowel obstruction, insomnia hell, no sperm, no penis, thicken and so on. I was deprived of two of human being's three major desires
They broke my mother's elbow.
They broke the bones of my father's legs.
They broke the bones of my grandmother's fingers.
They made my brother and my uncle to quit the company.
They structured my friends, acquaintances' betrayal for me, illness, divorce, loss of money,and destroyed restaurants, a building and the Philippines.
・ Another ten years have passed since I confessed.
I am 36 years old, 37 years old this year.
Miss. Hitomi is 32 years old.
Miss. Ozeki is 34 years old, 35 years old this year, when is the limits of making children.
A Japanese proverb says "People who interfere with a person's romance shoule be killed, being kicked by horses and should die."
・Since I retired from the Great Devil Empire, I was forced to imprisonment and torture, but they do not give me even my living expenses.

What is wrong with my freely acting in my room ? What is wrong with my writing on my blog ? I am only writing on my blog. What is wrong with my freely thinking in my head ? What is wrong with my freely living my life as I like ?

・Barbarian primitive monkeys, the Japanese are truly crazy. The monkeys do not have even delicacy as fine as dust. The monkeys are just creatures which steal and watch a person's diary and report happily to the principal. (They often told me that my penis is small, or told me that I should like the holes in the ass.) They think that the harassments to me are okay, which they care for themselves. The Japanese are barbarian primitive. The monkeys have no human emotions such as moral, shamefulness or guilt.

Who would like to bother to have painful or bad feelings?

People who always harass me and attack me are mostly avoided by me, are not they? Just a minimum concern for work. To avoid or to say that it is not tasty, harassment whip storms will fly to me. They said, "Various persons could exist. All criminals are no longer arrested."

I am not God, am not a super computer, am not a matter, am a living human being with wills. I have some advantages and some disadvantages. I have likes and dislikes

"Various persons could exist. All criminals are no longer arrested."
・Prime Minister Abe friend Rape Criminal Mr. Yamaguchi
http://lite-ra.com/2017/07/post-3293.html
JR derailment accident (106dead) Not guilty
http://www.sankei.com/affairs/news/170613/afr1706130017-n1.html
Fukushima nuclear power plant accident.  A trial starts 6 years after the accident. Until then the accused lived a luxurious life abroad.
https://www.bloomberg.co.jp/news/articles/2017-06-30/OSARII6KLVR501
Politician's bribe Mr. Amari
http://biz-journal.jp/2016/06/post_15400.html

In Japan, the elderly who caused an assault incident increase about 50 times than twenty years ago, and the number of injuries has also increased about 9 times.
http://www.fnn-news.com/news/headlines/articles/CONN00235519.html
(ex. Because the old man missed the last train, he asked the station staff for a taxi fare.)

monster parents
The delinquent amount of lunch fee of children in Osaka city is 1.3% of the total. (It is said that everyone does not pay lunch fee on TV).
http://www.sankei.com/west/news/161024/wst1610240037-n1.html
(other
・They asked teachers to pay for the lunch box for the athletic meet which was canceled due to rain.
・They asked teachers to rewrite the child's grade chart.
・They asked teachers to redo the school trip.)

Monster claimer episode collection
http://news.nicovideo.jp/watch/nw938679?news_ref=w_hrank_kno
・A man who bought tea in the summer, "You should replace my tea because it is not cold". Although he was drinking more than half ... (25 years old / female)
・When I was biting in a pub, ordered sake was out of stock. Then I was told by the customer "You should bring different sake for free" (27 years old / male)
・I was told by the customer that "I do not like the face." I apologize (32 years old / female)
http://kurashinista.jp/column/detail/2433
・"I saw a young couple who bought a two-folded foldable cell phone in a mobile shop and he was angry that the phone got two in nature."
・"There was a claimer who forced a smile on a girl clerk who was busy in a fast food shop"
・"There was a person shouting at the house next door," You are always dancing belly dancing and harassing! "
・"I have been told from a customer of a shop where I worked before," I am afraid that the amount of 444 yen is bad luck, so make it a bit cheaper "
・When I went to a household electrical appliance store, there was a senior male who was troubled to replace the rice cooker because the cooked rice was bad, so that the elder had a rice cooker of a high grade model, and said "Replace it" and the clerk was annoyed
・"It is your fault that this cosmetic product did not work!" A middle-aged woman was attaching a complaint to a beautician
・When I was working in a fast food shop, the customer ordered a new hamburger product, but I've been shouted "You did not explain how to eat!".
・The umbrella bought five years ago broke so I was told to replace it. When I refused, "A clerk  in a department store replace it !", she threw the umbrella and came home. "
https://matome.naver.jp/odai/2134692576167978801?&page=1
The buckwheat shop across the street is closed but why?
・"Too much green onion! Exchange it! "
・After completing the meal, "Please refund it because the moist cake in this ramen is bad feeling"
Please make sure to have a receipt even at vending machines.
・There was a middle-aged man who was rampant while saying, "All clerks did not come and greet to me", at convenience stores.
・The hot water in the shower is hot! I guess I was about to burn! !
I forgot my teeth at my seat. I searched but it was not there. Compensate.

In Japan it is popular for local residents to claim fireman's boss that the firemen ate udon at a shop for lunch.
http://brandnew-s.com/2017/04/26/syobo/
In Japan it is popular for local residents to claim postman's boss that the postman drank water a bit while delivering.
https://togetter.com/li/1104822

noisy minority in Japan
Once in a while, there was a convenience store in front of our company
Neighborhoods "Your employees shop a lot and get in the way of our shopping! Prohibit use!"
Company "Okay, my employees are prohibited from using convenience stores"
Convenience stores "Because the management of my shop has deteriorated, I will close it."
Neighborhoods "We are in trouble because convenience stores are gone"

There was a bus route in the place where I used to live,
Neighborhoods "The bus engine sound is noisy! Reduce!"
Bus company "I understand, I will reduce the number of trips"
Bus company  "We are abolishing this bus route because we did not earn money."
Neighborhoods  "Bus route is gone and we are inconvenienced"

In one city hall,
Citizen "It is not good for civil servants to eat lunch at ease at lunch break at neighboring cafeteria!"
City Hall "I understand, I will shorten our lunch break."
As a result, the surrounding dining halls and restaurants are all collapsed and customers are not in the shopping district

There is no consciousness that the Japanese are helping each other.


We conducted a questionnaire on bullying in Japan.(Fiscal Year 2016)

The target is 23,318 elementary school students, junior high school students 11,444 people, high school students 713 people.

Elementary school students who answered "I think" to the question "There are bad things in bullied people" are 29.1% of the total. "I do not think" 34.1%, "I do not know" 36.8%.

In junior high school students, the question "There are bad things in bullied people" is 35.5% "I think", 18% of "I do not think" is a minority. "I do not know" was 46.5%.
http://muravillage.com/ijime-anke-1992

Annual bullying recognition 220 thousand, The largest ever.(Fiscal Year 2015)
Students who are absent for more than 30 days a year are about 27,000 primary school students. The largest ever. Junior high school students also increased to about 98,000.
The number of cases of violent acts jumped to about 17,000 in elementary school students, and increaseed 1.5 times than the previous year.
Although the number of children is decreasing as compared with the past because of the declining birthrate.
https://www.nikkei.com/article/DGXLZO08884200X21C16A0CR8000/

I lent a technical book to Mr. Yamaga, I disliked, and I also presented fireworks every year to Mr.Takuya, who fought against me. I work with my fellow colleagues who fought against me (Mr. Tanno, Mr. Takagi, Mr. Takagi). My taste changes by heart at that time.
Once the image solidifies, it keeps the image as it is → I work well with fighting persons, Mr. Tanno, Mr. Takagi, Mr. Takagi. Even people and things that I thought might be bad after trying it once, it is also common to try once again and change to be a good one. Il Giottone, Dumerni, Hatsuta's Yakiniku Bento, Uniqlo Pants, Mr. Noro, Mr.Donoo, Mr. Sasaki, Mr. Shigeta, Mr. Takagi. I also gave a part of funeral expenses for Mr. Yokoyama who fought against me.

Google translation's annual bug.
Google sometimes says sarcasm to me.
There is a laugh mark exceeding translation functions

No comments:

Post a Comment