Saturday, October 14, 2017

The Number of people who one person meets in his lifetime.

The Number of people who one person meets in his lifetime.

30, 000 people with some contact.
3,000 people close relationship (same school, same workplace, neighbors and etc)
300 people talking intimately
30 friends
3 close friends

Even if you have contact with 30,000 people, how many of them would you want to cherish in that?
In order to live, we need to be involved with people, so I think what kind of person I am looking for and what kind of people I usually have relations with is very important.

What is happiness?

When do you feel happy?

Even if you accomplish something, there are not people who praise you, people who sympathize with you, are not you empty and lonely?

Human happiness is born from relationships of close people?

It seems to be repeated many times, but in the Great devil empire, little 300 people talking intimately remains. Everybody betrayed me or quit the company. Even though they remains, part-time work women and so on. There are no people who I play with on holidays together, there are no people who invited me to dinner at home, there are no people who I went to a wedding ceremony.
Even if I look inside through the Japland, people who I can talk intimately (300 people) are already my parents and a girl friend. Most of my friends (30people) betrayed me.
Jap people are just complaining to me about people who are with some contact (30,000 people) and are close relationship (3,000 people). (For example, twitter people) .
 
I can not help people who I have never talked with. I am a human being. I can judge only by my knowledge and my experience. As I am a human being, I also have subjectivity. I have a range that I can reach. I am unemployed without any power.
 
In the Great Devil Empire, groups of people that I have never talked with were cheating on my back. In Japland, people who I have never talked with harassed me.
 
Do they know the word for 『Forrest gump』?

Jap people are automation killing robots with no heart from rule of my experience.
Jap people pretends to be nice peole.
 
When Jap people see people falling down, Jap people seems to want to take pictures of them or kick them by ridiculing. From my life experience of 36 years, I understand by rule of my experience that more than half of Jap people are creatures that do so. When I fall into pinch, it becomes a touchstone to see the real nature of the surrounding creatures.

"Do you take care of your parents until the end?"
People who answered "Yes" are 50% British, 62% German, 75% Japanese.
When their parents actually went to bed, I investigated whether they took care of the end, 40% British, 50% German, 20% Japanese.

(2007 Mr. Okuno author).

The law of nature does not depend on my consciousness.
Before Miss. Hitomi fuss. The shop where I was fired, which I had an image of a nice shop, had collapsed, and the shop where I worked, which was a seedy image, has survived. Electricity store Ninomiya had also collapsed (I often rented CDs and videos). The toy store bang bang had collapsed (I often went to play video games). The yakiniku restaurant where I went to eat with my family when I was a high school student had also collapsed. My favorite Cake shops Zizi had also collapsed (I presented the cake to Mr. Negishi as his birthday cake). Kinchan Ramen and Top Ramen had also collapsed. Restaurant Icchyo had also collapsed. Okonomi-yaki shop at Mimurodo had also collapsed. Convenience stores Kurashi mart had also collapsed. A lot of small local supermarkets and candy stores and a yakitori shop in which I was treated by my friend had collapsed. The student I taught failed to take the entrance exam. Mine is just an incantation. I think the law of nature sees karma.

2003. My life had gone crazy after I visited the factory tour in the Great Devil Empire. Mental illness occured frequently even around me (Mr. Shiinoki, Mr. Tsujikawa, and my mother.)

2004. Summer, Autumn.  The heavy typhoon brawling (220 dead. 5 times as many as usual). The Great Niigata earthquake (68 dead. Sanyo corporation had collapsed. The Beginning of the end of Japland electric industry due to technology leakage.)
2004. The dispatch law of the manufacturing industry was established. (It increased the number of men that could not marry. Falling birthrate.)

Japland music has declined steadily since 2006. (2006 Miss. Fujiwara fuss, 2008 Miss. Hitomi fuss, 2015 Retired).

Since around 2003, the cases of assault of the elderly have increased. In 2001, I often went to cabarets and the girl's bar.
Since around 2003, teacher's leave rate rapidly increased. (Monster parents appeared?)
2015 The number of rookie teachers who retired in the first year was 92 persons and was nine times than ten years ago.
Since around 2003, the number of patients with psychiatric disorders has increased rapidly.
Since around 2003, suicide rate of young people aged 15 to 24 rapidly increased.

Earthquake in the world.
                                                                                    (USGS investigation.)

Japland music has declined steadily since 2006. (2006 Miss. Fujiwara fuss, 2008 Miss. Hitomi fuss, 2015 Retired).


Since around 2003, the cases of assault of the elderly have increased. In 2001, I often went to cabarets and the girl's bar.

Since around 2003, teacher's leave rate rapidly increased. (Monster parents appeared?)
2015 The number of rookie teachers who retired in the first year was 92 persons and was nine times than ten years ago.

Since around 2003, the number of patients with psychiatric disorders has increased rapidly.

Since around 2003, suicide rate of young people aged 15 to 24 rapidly increased.

(2007 Mr. Okuno author).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment