Monday, October 16, 2017

What is wrong with my avoiding people harassing me?

What is wrong with my avoiding people harassing me?
 
・I went to trips to Awaji island and a hot spring with Mr. Shuri, who has fought against me since our childhood and often went to eat supper and played at Shiioki's room with Mr. Tsujikawa, who attached me. I had relationships with both of them until near Miss. Hitomi fuss.
・I lent a technical book to Mr. Yamaga, who I dislike, and I also presented fireworks every year to Mr. Tatsuya, who fought against me. I worked friendly with my fellow colleagues who fought against me (Mr. Tanno, Mr. Takagi, Mr. Takagi). ・ 

・My taste changes by heart at that time. 

・Once my image solidifies, it keeps the image as it is? I worked well with fighting persons. Even people and things that I thought might be bad after trying it once, it is also common to try once again and change to be a good one. For example. Il Giottone, Dumerni, Hatsuta's Yakiniku Bento, Uniqlo Pants, Mr. Noro, Mr.Donoo, Mr. Sasaki, Mr. Shigeta, Mr. Takagi and etc. I also gave a part of funeral expenses for Mr. Yokoyama, who fought against me. 

・The law of nature does not depend on my consciousness. Before Miss. Hitomi fuss. The shop where I was fired, which I had an image of a nice shop, had collapsed, and the shop where I worked, which was a seedy image, has survived. Electricity store Ninomiya had also collapsed (I often rented CDs and videos). The toy store bang bang had collapsed (I often went to play video games). The yakiniku restaurant where I went to eat with my family when I was a high school student had also collapsed. My favorite Cake shops Zizi had also collapsed (I presented the cake to Mr. Negishi as his birthday cake). The local yakitori restaurant where I was treated by my friend, Mr. Hayashi had collapsed. Mine is just an incantation. I think the law of nature sees karma.

・Natural disasters occur naturally.

・Although people in the Great Devil Empire say to grow me, it is common for a mankind to grow up naturally by marrying, raising his children, facing with the death of his parents. That's one of their usual lies. I will be 37 years old this year, I do not have a marriage partner, I do not feel like making my children anymore. 

Jap people put in a lot effort to deceive me and roll me in smoke. Jap people nothing but tell lies as if they breathe out. Jap people are automational killing robots.

Numerous false charges
・a lie that " I have no girlfriends" → I was going to break up with Miss. Ozeki many times. Miss. Ozeki knew that she was loved as the second. When I confessed to Miss. Hitomi, I talked to Miss. Hitomi about that honestly.
my secret child → 1st person; with Miss. Hiroko; false. All the men in the department shouted "shit" suddenly. 2nd person; with Inoue; a miscarriage. The fortune telling told me that the son was not my child.  
・I liked Mrs. Tanabe(1st person) → Because her harassment was bad, so I dislike her.
・I liked Miss. Matsumoto(2nd person)  →  I dislike her voices.
・I went to health many times → three times. With a relationship at work.
・I let Miss. Hitomi like me  → Miss. Hitomi invited me to date at first.
Academic discrimination → I was good friends with the shift time workers.
Rich man → My parents have no car.
・My attitude is cheeky  → I have cried a lot in front of my boss. Sometimes bullying has made me shed tears at the office. Mr. Hirano made a fool of me.
・I singled out of sync  → I went drinking many times with Mr. Miyamoto and his companions who were together at the factory training. After Miss. Hitomi fuss, when I gave greetings two times at the station, I was ignored by Mr. Miyamoto.
To make me have a lion heart  → In my school days, I worked a lot of bytes in service industry.
・I educate employees of the Great Devil Empire  → Please live without permission and die without permission. Please do not engage in me.
Once the image solidifies, it keeps the image as it is → I work well with fighting persons, Mr. Tanno, Mr. Takagi, Mr. Takagi. Even people and things that I thought might be bad after trying it once, it is also common to try once again and change to be a good one. Il Giottone, Dumerni, Hatsuta's Yakiniku Bento, Uniqlo Pants, Mr. Noro, Mr.Donoo, Mr. Sasaki, Mr. Shigeta, Mr. Takagi. I also gave a part of funeral expenses for Mr. Yokoyama who fought against me.


the real hearts of Jap people bullying.
                

 
                                        

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment