Monday, October 30, 2017

The image of a person, the ratio of criticism and approval in conversation, the ratio of wrongdoing and good deeds in behavior

For the partner, I think that the image of that person is determined by the ratio of criticism and approval in the conversation, the ratio of wrongdoing and good deeds in behavior. In the article that I read earlier, it seems to be the psychologically best that his family is about approval 1 vs. criticism 1, friends are approval 4 or 5 vs. criticism about 1, others are approval 9 vs. criticism about 1. When his criticism becomes more than this, he gives people an impression of the person saying only bad things ,and when his criticism becomes less than this, he give people an impression of a quiet person. I think that the behavior is surely about this proportion. People may call it "credit". 

Medieval Japland Empire picked out one faintly good deed 1, like a puddle in the desert, against big bad deeds 100, injecting thought to me that "it is good deeds, good deeds", making noises, trying to restore my image. For example, even in the current confinement life, they do not pay my living expenses, and I can not live a decent life, and they made my favorite food at the super, so they forced me to forgive them, and threatened me with big noises. Liberated from confinement life, if I earn working, I can eat as rich meal as that. It's as if it is "Wuthering Heights". The 100 big wrongdoings they made can be cancelled out by 1000 or 10,000 big good deeds (for others).  I think that natural law sees karma.

Yesterday, because physical bullying is so intense, even though I put out a compromise proposal that "I can return to the Great Devil Empire", they made me not sleep and I have lack of sleep today. I definitely do not want to go back and I  definitely do not want to get involved.

Westerners " Jap people are "childish" (about Godzilla)".

No matter what I say to Jap people, it's in vain.

The Number of people who one person meets in his lifetime.
(Trust relationship)
30, 000 people with some contact. ;  approval 9 vs. criticism about 1
3,000 people close relationship (same school, same workplace, neighbors and etc)
300 people talking intimately
30 friends ; approval 4 or 5 vs. criticism about 1
3 close friends
(relatives)
(family)  ; about approval 1 vs. criticism 1
(significant other)
※Depending on the person, the hierarchy is somewhat different.
※Jap people love betrayal very much, and credit is worthless in Medieval Japland Empire. There are only master-slave relationships, no trust relationship exists in Medieval Japland Empire.
※When I fall into pinch, it becomes a touchstone to see the real nature of the surrounding creatures.


まぁーちゃん  ‎@tigerton3 
石原さとみ“ガッズィーラ”も大爆死!「シン・ゴジラ」が欧州で売り上げ91万円 - BIGLOBEニュース https://news.biglobe.ne.jp/entertainment/0312/asg_170312_0243856061.html
「国防を怪獣を使ってでしか説明できないのは幼稚」の幼稚は手厳しいが。日本人にはこのぐらいから攻めないと。土台がないので。
12:07 - 2017年3月12日

かにちゃんと世界線  ‎@hunterkani 
お子さまの王国
おもちゃの国
ああニッポソ!
ニッポソ!w
ニッポソwww
あ!おまえらニッポソの人だっけか?
10:19 - 2017年9月23日

No comments:

Post a Comment